Playing soccer has been a gift. Being smart has been a choice. A movement for those who have chosen to be smart in their lives...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

'Smart Guy' Workshop Launch


Join the movement...
I am excited to present our first 'Smart Guy' workshop for young people this week, January 12th, in Lancaster, PA. (click here for more information) I am working with my friend JT Dorsey from the JT Dorsey Foundation and 'Smart Guy' workshop co-developer Nicole Sanders of Sanders Consulting LLC.

This year I will be launching my company which will focus on: youth development through sports, education and health. I knew that I needed to give back and help others, because to whom much is given, much is expected. Stay tuned for projects, appearances, workshops and exciting collaborations coming up this year.


A special thanks to Puma Football and 5001 Flavors for coming on board as sponsors of this first 'Smart Guy' workshop. I am starting a movement, who wants to join me and celebrate the smart guys and girls in our world?

Zach
A Smart Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment